Monday, January 9, 2012

Next Chapter of My Life

life in matriculation isnt bad afterall..
i have learnt to life..
i meant a true life...
with people who dont know me..
people who never know my past...
at least i can forget about those things..

if i compare this time and the past..
i choose this...
more independent..
more things to do...
if at home..
mum always stop me from doing something..
i'm not turning my back at her..
because i know...
she did it as she loves me..

but right now..
i have my own head to make decision...
of stepping on this life..
whether its forward or not..

although the past is still seeking for me...
i always remember that the past is the place i learnt..
to live like this...
in this way...

friend...
is all i need...
because it all i have right now...

to my friends...
even though we will be apart in these 4 round of moon..
you have become apart of my life..
and being apart with you all...
is just like being apart from my soul...

No comments:

Labels